Sunday 20 September 2015

The Reason Why I left Kennis Music - 2Face Speak Out!

Innocent Ujah Idibia, better known by his stage name 2face Idibia, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, record producer and entrepreneur. He officially discontinued the use of the name Tuface and selected Tu-baba as his stage name. In an  interview carried out with Stephanie Coker on this week’s MTV Base Real Talk show, 2face Idibia opened up why he left Kennis Music.


2face said he left Kennis Music because his contract with them has expired and nothing more t add.

Meanwhile he said  “My contract with Kennis Music expired and that was why I left, but before it did, I fulfilled all my obligations. I left because I wanted to start something on my own. There was no beef, it was just the end of my contract.”
 

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 blogger-facebook: